This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin connect keeps logging out since last update iOS

Ever since the last update 3 days ago, Garmin connect keeps logging me out of my mobile app and I have to reconnect and re-sync my Fenix5 with the app. It is very frustrating. 
I am on an iPhone 11pro and all software up to date. 

• After I signed Terms and signed back in, re-pair my watch and when I went in all my data had gone!  Please help that’s 3 years worth of data and hard work!! Not impressed !! 

• Sounds like you've created a new account, rather than signing into your existing one.

• This seems to work as a temp workaround for the fenix but my 820 still does not connect and I still have to remove from BT then repair...  All very disappointing, I’m sitting on $1000 worth of product and a subscription that doesn’t work. Bad service Garmin bad service.

• Apologies if I’ve missed this already, I’m on an I-Phone 6s and a Garmin Instinct. I don’t have access to a desktop/laptop and am currently travelling in Vietnam so have limited internet. I am constantly asked to sign in an connect my watch on the phone app and it has lost all my previous data including activities which were very important to me such as Everest Base Camp etc. Has anyone found a way to recover old lost data plus resolve the constant signing in issue? Thank you.

• Not sure how you've lost your data. Are you not able to sync your activities? Do they still exist on your device?

• I am having this issue and this response is 2 months old. Are you any closer to fixing this issue.

• I'm also having the problem, and have experienced any of number of results.  Skipping, logging in, etc.  However, what annoys me most is that it deletes SOME of my running/biking records and keeps the others.  This may sound silly, but it really bothers me.  The other day it said "new mile record" and it was just a mile split from an easy run.  I'm fully in the Garmin environment:  Fenix 5 Plus, Vector 3 Pedals, and Edge 500.  I just want the things to work.

• Traveled via air today. With each layover, had to re-setup my 5X plus. Does Garmin not understand there are competitors in this market? At the price point for these wearables, buyers expect more. 

• Same for me - both on rebooting my iPhone and then the Garmin app just randomly logging me out and requiring the whole login & re-pair the watch procedure.

It's getting infuriating - have emailed support.

• Me too. Very annoyed with it. Iphone8plus.