This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin connect keeps logging out since last update iOS

Ever since the last update 3 days ago, Garmin connect keeps logging me out of my mobile app and I have to reconnect and re-sync my Fenix5 with the app. It is very frustrating. 
I am on an iPhone 11pro and all software up to date. 

• Same here had this for 2 months now it’s infuriating for such a top brand to be so poor on the software side

• Me too! iPhone XR. Keeps signing me out every few days, sometimes twice in the space of a couple of hours! Very annoying. Seems there’s no particular pattern to it either.

• Me too! iPhone XR. Keeps signing me out every few days, sometimes twice in the space of a couple of hours! Very annoying. Seems there’s no particular pattern to it either.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago

This is happening to me too, what should I do?

• Having the same issue, WTF Garmin

• Similar problem here. iPhone 7+ with latest software, Vivoactive 3, and Garmin Edge 530. Everything was working well and I had no issues until today when the app logged me out and forced me to log back in again. No problems reconnecting the Vivoactive 3 but I can't get the Edge to reconnect. I've tried forgetting the edge from my phone, forgetting the phone on my Edge, deleting the app from the phone and reinstalling, rebooting everything... nothing works. The phone finds the Edge, I get the pop-up message on the device, I click "OK" to allow connection, and then the phone tells me it was unsuccessful. I've tried at least 20 times and can't get anything to work. Pretty much renders the $400 device useless. 

• Similar problem here. iPhone 7+ with latest software, Vivoactive 3, and Garmin Edge 530. Everything was working well and I had no issues until today when the app logged me out and forced me to log back in again. No problems reconnecting the Vivoactive 3 but I can't get the Edge to reconnect. I've tried forgetting the edge from my phone, forgetting the phone on my Edge, deleting the app from the phone and reinstalling, rebooting everything... nothing works. The phone finds the Edge, I get the pop-up message on the device, I click "OK" to allow connection, and then the phone tells me it was unsuccessful. I've tried at least 20 times and can't get anything to work. Pretty much renders the $400 device useless. 

• the last time I had to log back in, I lost all my previous data.

• The same problem here. I am on iPhone 7+.

• Hello, I'm also experiencing the same thing each time I power down my iPhone I'm involuntarily logged out of Garmin. IT'S ANNOYING and time wasting. PLEASE FIND A SOLUTION or I'll consider moving to iWatch going forward. Love my watch but this problem is distracting. Thanks for your help, Chris Yanz