This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Connect - IOS, not syncing - Workouts OR Training Calendar?!

[h=2]Why does this keep getting marked as "Fixed" - Sending Workouts/Training Plans to devices?[/h] It's not - I have IOS 11 a Garmin 735XT and Garmin Connect app running on my iPhone.

Syncing a training plan is a nightmare, it's simply erratic, there is no process that simply works. It's incredibly frustrating as the day before a workout I get the plan and sometimes I'm wasting an hour messing about with trying to sync a workout.

I WAS able to sync workouts to the calendar and perform them that way, by making a work out in Garmin Connect iOS app, then scheduling that to the calendar via the calendar... This no longer works.

Now syncing a workout via the workouts "sometimes" works, I honestly cannot find one single method that just works.

Yes my IOS is up to date, yes I have Bluetooth turned on...

I've tried connecting my watch to my laptop to do the transfer, but this is 2018, can you not simply sync a simple workout or training calendar via Bluetooth, why is this so difficult?

Incredibly annoying for a $500 watch with crappy buggy software that's a "chance" at working. Simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH Garmin... sort it out.

The sticky thread "all issues are resolved" is incorrect.

Incredibly annoying.