This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Connect App keeps logging me out

iPhone 6s user running iOS 10, and I noticed that I keep getting logged out of the app whenever I dont look at it for a few hours. This happens regularly and I can't pinpoint whats causing it. Anyone else seeing this behavior. Frustrating!
  • I have asked Garmin customers services.

he said: delete the apps then download again.

Login again. Then problem solved.

• Utter nonsense, I’ve had this problem for 3 months. I have the iPhone 8 and a Venu device. Every time I contact Garmin (and when I say every time, that’s 5 times now), they tell me no one else has reported this problem. However they suggest deleting the app and downloading it again. My response: I have to do that every single time, I’m one step ahead of you. I’ve reset both my phone and the Garmin device (5 times now), and it continues happening. It is so unfortunate because I just absolutely adore my watch, but it’s now at the point where I’m in the market, looking for another partially fashionable looking smart watch. Grrrr.. please Garmin fix this issue ASAP 

• I’ve reinstalled the app multiple times. Did it yesterday in fact and this morning I went to open it and it’s asking me to set up again. So frustrating. 

• So I think it’s working for me now generally but when it glitches and turn off blue tooth in my phone, then turn it back on- it works. Thank heavens I no longer have to reload anymore..

• same. have a 5s and all of a sudden i now need to reinstall app evrytime i want to sync. Argghhh!!