This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Connect App keeps logging me out

iPhone 6s user running iOS 10, and I noticed that I keep getting logged out of the app whenever I dont look at it for a few hours. This happens regularly and I can't pinpoint whats causing it. Anyone else seeing this behavior. Frustrating!
  • Same happens here

Hi, the same happens to me. Very annoying and I can't figure out what to do. In addition to logging out, it also forgets the connection to my Forerunner so it is as if I just installed the app, have to do the bluetooth connection from scratch every time!
  • Seems to have resolved itself

This issue appears to have cleared itself up. There have been a couple firmware updates on the watch itself, as well as app/OS updates on the phone since I posted this problem. I'd suggest first resetting the phone (iPhone users hold home button and power button until apple logo shows); and if that doesn't work try updating everything (watch, app, phone) and see if that fixes it.
  • Nope- I’m having this problem with the latest IOS update. It is supremely annoying. At first I though it lost all my data, but when I logged in online I see it there. At least I still use Map my run as a back up - thank god! I’d be so frustrated to lose data. 

So yes, still happening

• Same here, every time I open the app it asks be to select my device.  If I skip past I am still logged in and my device is still connected and synced so not a big deal, but has cost me an hour of goofing around here and there.  Forerunner 25

• I've been having this problem for three days, presumably a problem with the iOS update. Please advise a sensible fix.

• I also have the same issue since a few months (it re-occurred today)

• I have an iPhone 10 and it keeps forgetting me so I have to log in every couple of times I use it. So annoying. 

• I have the same problem with my iPhone 11.  It started about a week ago.  Very frustrating. 

• iPhone X user running IOS  13.3 and keeps logging me out if I don’t use the app after approximately 2 hours. Super annoying, but thankfully my data has been saved! Sort it out Garmin! 

• iPhone X user running IOS  13.3 and keeps logging me out if I don’t use the app after approximately 2 hours. Super annoying, but thankfully my data has been saved! Sort it out Garmin!