This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Connect Mobile Ideas and Suggestions

Have an idea that would improve the Garmin Connect Mobile application? We would love to hear from you! Please use the Garmin Connect Mobile Ideas and Suggestions thread to submit your ideas, suggestions, and recommendations related to the Garmin Connect Mobile app. Thank you very much!
  • I would like to be able to enter more than one period of sleep per night/day. To keep better track of my sleep while being on duty.

• I would like to be able to track more than one period of sleep per night/day, so I can keep better track of my sleep while being on duty.

• Maybe:

- Send LiveTrack link via whatsapp or sms.

- Describe what were the improvements and changes after each update.

- Report remaining heart rate sensor battery charge.

- Be able to view POIs in both the application and web version.

- Show ClimbPro metrics or previews before transferring to mobile devices such as Edge 1030

• Could toi add TAG for group activités ? Could you add a feature for manage injury ?

• Please add Activities views "Week", "Month" and "Year" beside now existing "Last 7 days", "Last 4 weeks" and "Last 12 months" in REPORTS tab (like it was in Garmin Connect Mobile version for Windows phone). Activities views for current "Week", "Month" and "Year" are more useful for month by month or year by year data comparing and analysis.

For example, today is October 18, 2019. Look at the following:

"Last 12 Months" (Nowember 2018 - October 2019) is not the same time period as current "Year" (Jan 1, 2019 - Oct 18, 2019)

"Last 4 Weeks" (Sep 21, 2019 - Oct 18, 2019) is not the same time period as current "Month" (Oct 1, 2019 - Oct 18, 2019).

"Last 7 Days" Oct 12, 2019 - Oct 18, 2019) is not the same time period as "Week" (Oct 14, 2019 - Oct 20, 2019).

• I would like to rename the second player "Player2" on the golf scorecard either in Garmin Connect Mobile or the Garmin Connect website.

• Have the option to overlay the heart rate data in sleep along with o2 and rpm

• Give the option to specify different units for different fields. For example, I like to measure my weight in kg but I want to see distances in miles. Currently, I have to choose either metric or "statute"/"statute UK" (surely "imperial" is more commonly used than "statute"?).

1. Me too!  I get up several times per night, EVERY night.  If this only tracks the last two hours of sleep, it's a deal-breaker.  I'm going to have to return the device and buy a Fitbit! 
  • I would like lower distance badges to be repeatable.  The way I see it is if I bump into someone who is lvl 99 i can be like dang they run/cycle all the time and me only lvl 20 cuz I only do a 5k every now and then.