This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Connect Mobile Ideas and Suggestions

Have an idea that would improve the Garmin Connect Mobile application? We would love to hear from you! Please use the Garmin Connect Mobile Ideas and Suggestions thread to submit your ideas, suggestions, and recommendations related to the Garmin Connect Mobile app. Thank you very much!
  • Please add a “total weight lost” feature. I would like to track how much I have lost since setting my goal. Even how much weight to go to get to my goal. Right now it isn’t easy to read how much I’ve lost over time. 

• I've got a wild and crazy idea, that'll blow your mind.

You make LiveTrack work properly and auto start when an activity starts.

I'd prefer this to a LIveTrack that constantly f... erm... messes up, every time there's an app update.

• Not improvement exactly in the Garmin Connect Mobile app itself but how about adding a sticky post on this Garmin Forum area with the latest version of the app in title and bullet point listing what has changed/improved in it? The same way you have sticky posts on the watch specific areas (e.g. Fenix 6).

• I would be happy to send a location from Google Maps via share over Garmin Connect so my Fenix 5 Plus to Navigate.

• Hello, in latest version Garmin connect it is changed VO2max graph. The scale for VO2max (4w, 6m, 12m) is too big so it is not possible read the exact values.

I would be better the scale to automatically adjust between min and max values.

Thanks. 

• The possibility to add custom workouts to my workout plan. You have a large list of workouts wich is great, but If I want to do one you guys don't have I have to leave it at some random exercise and during my work guess what it actually is. This does not make me want to use the workout planner and is quite annoying.

• 1) It would be cool to be able to share the statistics of an activity with a picture of the run itself (Maps screenshot). This can be done in Endomondo for example.

2) Add a way to see distance vs time. If you didn't (auto) create laps, then its impossible to see how much time you did over 1 km for example. Would be nice to have this visualised, even without having laps.

• I swim frequently and have noticed that if I do a constant swim of 400m or 1000m for example, when I take a look on the connect app it won't show me my split times only the total distance and time. Annoying really because I'd like this info to see at what time/distance I start to slow down or if I'm keeping at a consistent pace. Please make an update to sort this.

Thanks

• I swim frequently and have noticed that if I do a constant swim of 400m or 1000m for example, when I take a look on the connect app it won't show me my split times only the total distance and time. Annoying really because I'd like this info to see at what time/distance I start to slow down or if I'm keeping at a consistent pace. Please make an update to sort this.

Thanks

• Please include a change description in Google Play Store when you release a new version of Garmin Connect Mobile!