At a Glance - Tiles/Cards display feedback/suggestion

"At a Glance" has a LOT of blank space in the cards/tiles.  The "Last 7 Days" section looks a lot cleaner and I think the glances could be cleaned up so it doesn't require so much screenspace or scrolling.

Making them screen width and about 2 line long as compared to the "Last 7 Days" section could allow for fitting the information in a way that truly allows a glance at the information with the option of touching/clicking the tile for a deeper dive.

I made a quick edit of what that might look like.  I think if they were separated a slight bit like the tiles vertically, it would be fine as well.  That could separate the glance sections a bit visually as well so they don't run into each other.

I went to the "Beta Program" forum section, but it looks like it's for the device beta programs as there wasn't a specific section for the GarminConnect sofware Beta.  I did "Give feedback" but I thought a visual representation of what I had in mind might help.  There wasn't a way to upload a screenshot/image with the feedback.