how to disable Auto nap tracking please

New user, Venu3 detected a nap today when I was wide awake, not even sitting very still? I never nap.

I got the watch to closly monitor my sleep quality as I have a health condition, I do not want inaccurately added naps to change my stats, how do I stop auto naps?

• But you need to spot it same day, for me that is not helpful. I go through sleep stats and body battery each morning, it is helpful for judging the level of activity I can participate in that day. The naps are being added late in the day and 9 times out of 10 I forget check if an inaccurate nap has been added.

• That's true. But I check Connect multiple times a day. In my case the faulty naps already start in the morning. The messed up Training Readiness is more important in my situation. BB a little less. Hope Garmin makes it possible to turn off the naps soon! But I'm afraid it's wishful thinking. 

• Only if you spot 'em in time. My Garmin refuses to delete any naps older than a day.

• I've just complained to them directly regarding  inaccurate NAPS.

On the connect app click More, then Help, then Product Support, then your watch model.  Choose Sleep Tracking and at the bottom of the page is the choice to Chat  Call or  Email.

My submission:
    Naps are consistently being added which are adjusting sleep need. Zero naps taken, at least one to 4 added every day. The watch was purchased for tracking as I have a chronic health condition that causes pain and sleep issues. Please refer to your forum, many people are frustrated with this inaccurate feature. You can only adjust wrongly logged naps same day which is pointless if you are doing stats every morning after sleep. Please allow this feature to be turned off or amended the next morning.

• After waking up at 4:39 am on April 26th, I continued to sleep for about an hour without being automatically monitored. Therefore, manually adding a sleep nap (am5:00-am6:25) to the sleep coach in connect did not show the result. Later on, there were three more operations, but none of them were displayed. Later on, it was discovered that all four manual nap records had been changed to those from April 25th, and it was also impossible to delete these four attempts.

• In that scenario I'd have just extended my actual sleep to cover the additional time

• Which does not work if you are tracking how meds and stress and symptoms correlate to sleep types, lengths and so forth. I need it to be accurite, if I start messing around with it to try make it fit I will change the other things I am tracking..