This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

v4.70 App Changes

Please bring back the 3 circle preformance stats. I loved the former dashboard

• And update yesterday now has the sleep chart INSIDE the sleep score card.

Why? I don't have any devices capable of sleep score, but now I have to deal with this nonsense.

Put the SLEEP card back!

• Android app, Vivosmart 4. First, the Sleep Card is gone and sleep monitoring was the primary reason I got this tracker. I only received the update two days ago, but since then the watch is showing I have not slept at all. I sometimes sleep outside of the setting timer but there's never been an issue tracking that before this update. The update also removed the sleep cycles that used to display in the weekly graph. My old daily graphs seem to have kept REM, light, and heavy sleep activity, but I'm not sure if new ones will since it has yet to detect sleep since the update. There is also 3-5 seconds of lag when selecting the Sleep activity from the menu, which is now the only way to access it. Maybe there's no card because the tracker can't detect sleep anymore, I don't know. Give us the option to roll back and unbreak our devices.

• I love the updated pages. Thank-you. 

• Not sure why the sleep card needed to move underneath the sleep score. I preferred the other way of displaying sleep. Even though the check mark for 8 hours was arbitrary, should be based on personal settings of 7-9 hours IMO, it was something. 

You really aren't saving any real estate. The at a glance gator hasn't improved. Sleep cards are one if the reasons I have recommended the watch. 3 friends bought fenix 6. Wife has venu.

Android here. Other 3 are iphones. 

Not an improvement IMO.

• Yes I agree the circle interface was a lot better. To find out calories burned during an activity now is a huge headache. It's such a crucial information and now super hard to find hidden in the details tab. Garmin please bring the old interface. Please 

• I am not enjoying the changes in this version at all.  Especially the absence of the 3 circle performance data. I also have been unable to share a workout on Facebook since this upgrade.  It goes through the motions, but nothing actually happens.

• Yoe can get back the three circles, if you change an activity type to "miscellaneous" (hope the word is correct in the english app. In german app it is named "Sonstiges".) But I do not set all my activities Montainbike or Gravel to miscellaneous. This only shows, that the tree circles are only disabled for nearly all activities and not deleted from the app. 

Garmin: Please make the view switchable between old and new.  

• I have thought exactly the same: I have no notifications, so the bell icon is therefore pointless. We have a 'saying' in UK: - "If something works, don't change it" - I think Garmin could do with following this wisdom. Everything worked perfectly before someone at Garmin decided to mess it up recently."

• Everything worked perfectly before

Not exactly. Have you never read this forum?Blush  Daily issues being reported.