This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

v4.70 App Changes

Please bring back the 3 circle preformance stats. I loved the former dashboard

• Body battery for the 7 day and 4 weeks view is horrible, too. No continuous graph anymore. I want the old view back !!

• Come on Garmin, change the Connect app and for God's sake make it like it was before, again. You can see how we all hate this stupid 'update' you have forced upon us. We should have a say in this  - after all we are the customers who bought your watches aren't we??

• Doing the work should never be an excuse for releasing an utter garbage. Whoever in your team designed and approved this new interface for a relase should be fired on the spot. It is a complete UX disaster and the problem with activity syncing hours later is simply unforgiveable.

• Personally I find this Layout very inadequate, it is not practical or intuitive, and it looks like something old.

They could have something in the settings that would allow the user to choose which one he wants.

It seems that most users are dissatisfied as I am with this update.

• Put it back old interface with circles or add a switch for user to do it himself.

Probably the programmers are bored. This is not improvement. The data on the screen is scattered everywhere. The original look with circles was better.

• Update as of September 2023: 

Feedback is currently being reviewed regarding the recent changes made to Garmin Connect 4.70 for further consideration. 

Thank you, 

• Hello, I am using a Samsung Galaxy S22, model 'SM-S901B/DS'. The request is simply to bring the previous design back. Thanks. 

• Yes I agree I also want the 3 circle performance stats back...it's easy and tells you everything you need in one click don't understand why they would change this.annoying.

• And what happened with elevation gain? Totally missed design. Also to put the bell sign first?? What is this, twitter? Please leave an option to go back on the old design at will. So who likes new better, let them choose.

Thank you.

• Missed design.

What happened with elevation gain? And to put the bell sign first, like this is twitter. Please let us choose which design we prefere. So who likes new one more, let him have it.

Thank you.