This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Having trouble syncing Garmin Edge 810 with new Samsung S23+.

Samsung S23 and Garmin Edge 810 syncing and connection issues. After 10% get error message setup could not be completed. 

• I have succeeded by switching off the Samsung Cloud Sync switch in the advanced bluetooth settings. After weeks of unsuccesdul attempts leading to results as decribed above, my Edge 810 paired and connected with my Samsung S23 in the blink of an eye. Hope this helps for others.

• I have tried that, my Samsung cloud sync was not on. Still cannot connect my edge 810. It starts the pairing process then after a few minutes stops "could not complete" and when I check my edge 810 can see m s23 as originally paired but when I tap on the phone name on my edge it sais phone disconnected. Garmin can you please here. Garmin SA advised I should log a call, even their own technical team at a recent race could not connect my edge to my phone. Any one got more advice? Regards. Wayne

• Any one got more advice?

Contact Garmin support directly - https://support.garmin.com/,