This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Show the next exercise

Hello everyone! I have a Garmin venu sq and I'm trying it for my workouts in the gym. I have created a workout in the app and am following it from my watch. When I finish an exercise it shows me the seconds of recovery left. Is it possible to show the next exercise and the weight I have to load on the machine or dumbbells on another screen? Thank you

• Is it possible to show the next exercise and the weight

I have my epix setup to do exactly this.Strength workout changes

During the rest interval I have these 3 screens setup and autoscrolling.

I would be surprised if your Venu Sq couldn't do something similar. 

• Sorry for the delay. It looks perfect! Where can I find this epix setup? and how to use it? is it a file to import?

• Where can I find this epix setup?

Epix is the model of watch I'm using. You'd have to check the possibility of setting this up on your Venu SQ. Possibly under Settings >> Activity & Apps >> Strength >> Strength Settings >> Data Screens. Then...

• Remove all data screens except the 1 mandatory screen.
    • Change layout to 2 data fields.
    • Set data fields to SET TIMER and HEART RATE.
    • Set to fast auto scroll.
  • Thanks for your answer. I'm afraid I don't have that option. Am I in the right place? it's in Italian but I hope you understand

• Am I in the right place?

No. I set it up from the watch itself. Again, this is on the epix. I have no idea if this is possible on the Venu Sq