This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problems after new Garmin Connect update

Hi

After installing latest version of Garmin Connect to Android (4.59), my rides were not able to syncronize from my Edge 830 to my phone. I was still able to receive text messages on the Garmin unit from the phone and upload routes from the phone to the Garmin unit. I then tried to unpair phone and Garmin unit, and pair them again, and now I was not able to pair them at all. Next thing I tried was to uninstall Garmin Connect on the phone and install it again, still no luck. I then tried to reset my phone to factory settings and install Garmin Connect again, still no luck. I tried to connect to my old Edge 810, and again I was not able to pair the unit with Garmin Connect.

I'm able to connect to several other bluetooth devices without any problems, so it can't be my phone's bluetooth that is malfunctioning. I then tried to figure out if it was my Garmin unit that was broken, but pairing to my wifes iPhone was sucessfull. 

Any others that has experienced problems after installing latest version Garmin Connect for android?

Top Replies

All Replies