This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin coach does not sync the status from the watch to Garmin connect.

I have reported this for few weeks through the forum, for 3 weeks to the French support.

I get no anwer about this bug.

Garmin coach is not synchronizing the status of the executed runs from the watch the the cloud.

On the watch the widget mark it as executed but not after synchronization. To avoid beginner questions, I have already performed some training plan in the past with the sane watch. So, I know how it works!

I would like to know what could I do to fix this issue (removing some files on the watch for example ) or to forward some logs on somebody who can analyse the problem.

I try with a factory reset and it does not work.

Thanks.

Top Replies

• It need the technical support of somebody who is able to investigate this bug.

I dare to tell that I could, and I do it frequently on this forum for many other users in troubles. However, it…

All Replies

• On the watch the widget mark it as executed but not after synchronization.

What widget mark are you referring to? Could you post a photo? Are the Activities synchronizing to your GC account, or nothing at all comes through?

• As I wrote before the widget mark the reference run as performed but after synchronization, the activity is uploaded but Garmin coach on the app never consider the run to be performed.

I have reproduced this issues 3 times in this month. Garmin coach simply not upload the status.

• I still do not understand what widget mark you speak about. A photo would perhaps help understanding what you mean. Also please share a Web Link to one of the Activities.

• Sorry, this discussion goes in the wrong direction.

I know how Garmin coach works. I don't need help on how to use it. It need the technical support of somebody who is able to investigate this bug.

• It need the technical support of somebody who is able to investigate this bug.

I dare to tell that I could, and I do it frequently on this forum for many other users in troubles. However, it requires a cooperation and providing the information that is asked for. If you are unwilling to cooperate, call rather directly the Customer Support, and do not lose your time here (and do not waste ours).

• The customer support is not competent they just send a guide how to reset the watch. What you always request is that I proof that I know how to use Garmin Coach. I know how it work and I don't need that somebody tell me how to use my watch. What I want to know is how I can investigate this issue by analyzing what is going wrong on my watch. For that there is no need of screenshots. If you have the technical information, you can share it, if not it will not bring me forward.

• It looks like everyone but you is incompetent in your eyes Slight smile The question is whether it is not because you simply do not want to give the information you are aked for.

I do not care whether you know how to use Garmin Coach or not, but I need the information I requested to analyze the case, and depending on what I see, I can perhaps give you some tips. But as long as I do not know what "widget" you refer to, and what exactly it shows, and without seeing links to the corresponding Activities, I cannot do anything for you.

• If you don't know what is the Garmin coach  widget, you can look here: https://www8.garmin.com/manuals/webhelp/forerunner245/EN-US/GUID-97EA1540-A780-480F-BA4D-9A9E147FB225.html

Garmin® coach

Displays scheduled workouts when you select a Garmin coach training plan in your Garmin ConnectTm account.

• If you don't know what is the Garmin coach  widget, you can look here:

Not all watches have the same widgets, and you did not even mention the watch model you own, until now. So what exactly does the widget show, and what does the corresponding Activity show? Does the Activity name include the name of the scheduled workout, or just the location?