This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Coach not syncing with workouts

Recently got a Vivoactive 4 and completed the benchmark run for the Garmin Coach 10k. The workout saved to my connect account but did not register as me completing training plan workout. Any ideas on how to fix this?

• I have the same problem. When I do my workout, it shows in "My Day" correctly, but then when I go to the "Garmin Coach", the workout is not showing up there. It shows as "missed workout". Any idea how to add a workout manually to the Garmin Coach Calendar?

• I had the same problem and the solution proposed by 1368706 actually worked with a little modification. 

He said: I figured out a solution.  To briefly summarize:  a completed training workout shows up as an activity, but doesn't get recognized by the Garmin Coach.    Steps to solve (I'm using the Garmin app on an Android):  open the activity, click the three vertical dots in the upper right corner, edit activity, scroll down to Activity Settings, tap Event Type, change from Uncategorized to Training, tap Save.  Navigate to Garmin Coach and you should see your activity recognized as completed workout as part of your Training.  Hope this helps.

I already had the Event Type set as Training and it had not synced. I changed it instead to "Fitness" and it worked. I then changed it back to "Training" and it remained. I think just making the change in that filed prompts a resynch. It might be that any field might work but I can't tell as mins is now fixed. Thank you to 1368706