This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Current Goal Streak Stuck

My current goal streak got stuck and is not updating since I matched my previous longest streak, now 11 days ago: how do I get it to resume counting?

Both the Android app and the website show me the date of the last count. However, I have hit my target for another 11 days, but the current streak is not being updated anymore.

Anybody had the same problem?

• Yes, this one is well and clearly documented. I recommend sending it in this way to Garmin support.

• I have the same problem - reached my previous streak best and sice then it has not increased even though I am beating daily steps goal every day.  Defintiely a Garmin Software issue across multiple devices (I have a forerunner 945) so suspect the Garmin Connect as the source.  Do Garmin loo at these posts?  I wish they would and make a comment acknowledging the  issue.

• Do Garmin loo at these posts?

No, this is a user forum for the mutual help. Garmin employees up and then post a message with an announcement, but that's mostly on the device-specific forums. They are usually quite responsive when you contact the support directly, so when you experience a problem that you do not find a solution for here or elsewhere, contacting the support is the best way.

• I have sent an email to Garmin Support 3 days ago, but received no answer yet.
    If they provide information or resolve this, I'll post here again.

• I have the same issue. Interestingly, my Vivoactive 3 does confirm the streak when I hit my target each day. It's only the website/phone app that is stuck.

• Hi all, circling around I submitted the ticket to Garmin and sent them a link to this thread. Here is the response that they just sent me:

Hello Rebecca,

I have added you to and open case that is addressing this issue. I have add the link to this case so our engineers can address not only yours but other who are are experiencing it too.

Please make sure that all software on the App, phone and /or device you are connecting to is up to date. 

Thank you for choosing Garmin,

• I have sent an email to Garmin support as well and received roughly the same reply.

They have fixed my profile this morning: my current goal streak and longest streak are now correct. Let's see if it'll still work after I hit the goal later today.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago in reply to CorradoCarta

so do we all need to email garmin??  Seems insane.  I too see the badge shows 24/30 but the personal record is stuck on 10.  What is the email address for garmin support?

• It’s my understanding that since they have the link to this thread they will look into it for everyone that is on this thread

• Former Member if you go to the support page, you'll find links for live chat, telephone  or message/email. I'm not quite sure what the language was, but it was pretty obvious. You compile a message on a web form, it isn't quite an email.

What says below seem to mean that you could just wait it out. If you are impatient, you might as well contact them. It took 3-4 days for me.