This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Current Goal Streak Stuck

My current goal streak got stuck and is not updating since I matched my previous longest streak, now 11 days ago: how do I get it to resume counting?

Both the Android app and the website show me the date of the last count. However, I have hit my target for another 11 days, but the current streak is not being updated anymore.

Anybody had the same problem?

• ... and BTW, on the phone GC Mobile app, go to Device Settings » Activity Tracking, and make sure the current device is set as Preferred Activity Tracker.

•     I am on uninterrupted streak of more than 10,000 steps since April 2 and up to date, and somehow the streak stopped counting on April 18. I have been using Garmin Fenix 6 for the recent 5 months. It looks more like a bug in their latest software update. 

• I removed them yesterday. So when I broke the streak. I was looking for my next goal and couldn’t find it which is why I was looking around online. Maybe this streak is gone forever... oh well.

• now I noticed that I’m on the Garmin connect mobile for Android, while I’m an iPhone user. I guess it is a cross platform issue...

• It looks more like a bug in their latest software update.

I do not know. I am on the 259th day of a streak and did not have any problems ever. Did not you forget to sync the data on the concerned day, respectively untill the noon of the following day? I can imagine if you do no report the daily steps within 12 hours after the day is over, the counter may get reset. I am not sure for the Goal Streak, but I do know it works in this way in Challenges, so it would not surprise me if it is the case here too.

• I sync every day, multiple times a day. Face palm tone3

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago in reply to rebeccacoty

Same problem here. Actually happened twice now. I’ll get past the old record of 10 days and it just stays at 10. No clue how to fix

• I have definitely got the same issue.  

• I’ll get past the old record of 10 days and it just stays at 10.

When you go to the top of the Daily Summary page on GC Web, there is a small pane caled STEPS GOAL STREAK. What number is given as the Current Goal Streak?

• I reply up here in the tread as I see you have asked and posted screenshots at this point. I have read the rest at the bottom anyway, and the suggestions posted so far are all things I have tried.

I'm attaching my screenshots here. The last day of last week is still below target, but I'll make it today Slight smile

The weird details in my case are that the longest streak got stuck precisely as I equalized my personal best, and that the 60-day badge is still counting correctly. See below.