This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Steps missing from the last day of each month

I know for a fact that I have recorded over 10k steps a day since 9th Jan.  I even got to 30 and 60 day badge. But for some reason no step data is showing for 29th Feb and 31st Jan ???  I'm expecting no 90 badge when I hit 9th April ! 

Anyone else's steps disappeared? 

• Mine did the same thing on March 31st.  I stopped walking late at 11:59 pm to sync and check my steps.  It read 25624, then when the my phone hit midnight, it rolled back to 2,221 steps and a sync time of 12:31 pm.   I've tried syncing it and the other items like intense minutes sync, but not the steps.  Still stuck at 2,221 and same sync time. Luckily I had another fitness watch (Samsung Gear Fit2) on to catch the missed steps. 

How can I get my missed steps into my Garmin Calendar?

• Yes, mine not syncing for the past 4 days & not sure what is happening but am hitting my target everyday!

• This has happened to me. All data missing on the last day of each month back to July 19 (when I started using garmin). When I click into the day it shows me heart rate and movement graph but that's it!

• Same here!

In garmin connect app in calendar month view, last day of each month only shows the sleeping bar. No steps, no HR, no activity, no body activity, none of the parameters that I visualise for each day in calendar monthly view. But... when I go to daily details for, let's say, 1st. Day of the month, and press "steps" for instance I go backwards and get to visualise the steps data of the last day!

It seems to be something related ONLY with the calendar month view...

Strange.

• It doesn't appear to effect your number of days in a row goal. It's just the view on Calendar. You wuill still get your 90 day badge, it's just annoying to not see it on the calendar view

• I have had missing data for far too many times. Latest was yesterday. Garmin has these “Step challenges” and I work hard to reach them every time. Last night’s data dropped me from first position going forward. Out almost 2000 steps this time. I have photos of G Connect my 920xt, at the exact same time. 

Consequently, the noob I outstepped did some running around his house to put in just enough to take over. Face palm tone2‍♀️

This has happened so many times. 

Why have these challenges if the data is not uploaded correctly. Fair fuels = fair game. 

• Mine is doing the same thing. On the last day of each month including today, I am missing all my data - steps, heart rate, stairs, ECT. Plus it is preventing me from getting badges. Frustrating Thumbsdown Any fixes for this?
  • Could you post a screenshot of the steps progression graph from your account on Garmin Connect Web, for the concerned day? Use the following address to load it:

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/daily-summary/2020-04-30/steps

Also, when did you sync the device for the last time on April 30th, an/or for the first time on May 1st?

• So I'm new to garmin and yesterday's steps are showing in the Calender. How annoying.will this happen every last day of the month

• Seems to be an issue on both android and iOS.