This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Steps missing from the last day of each month

I know for a fact that I have recorded over 10k steps a day since 9th Jan.  I even got to 30 and 60 day badge. But for some reason no step data is showing for 29th Feb and 31st Jan ???  I'm expecting no 90 badge when I hit 9th April ! 

Anyone else's steps disappeared? 

• I looked at a few other similar threads that  sent me. It is just a visual bug of the Calendar. The steps are correctly counted and it won't have any impact on your badges, challenges, or goals. Report it to Garmin Support and wait till they fix it. Your data is safe anyway.

• I'm seeing this too, but as others have said it seems to just be the App that has the issue.

My app shows the hike I did yesterday, but no "steps", no 'Heart Rate' or 'Stress' which show up on previous days.  Last day of the previous months is the same.

However logging in to the website shows everything for yesterday correctly.

• I just saw this post and I checked the last 2 months - there are step data available for each day except one and I did not wear the watch that day. As I do sports at least 4 times a week, I sync my watch regularly via Bluetooth or Wifi.

• Same here. The steps from yesterday are missing. It shows me 617 steps...

• Yesterday was not the last day of the month, as far as I know, so it is an unrelated problem. Please post you issue in a separate thread (not here), giving more details, and posting some screenshot demonstrating the problem, and we'll give you some tips.

• I can confirm this, the step data were always there for each day but missing in the calendar view on the last day of the month. Today I just checked my calendar and I saw that there are now steps shown on the last day of the months (blue bar). Obviously the issue was solved, but the last update of the app was on April 28th and I definitely saw the missing data after that. 

• The glitch seems to have been sorted... steps (the blue bar) is now visible on the ladt day of each month

• thank you for confirming. Since this is now sorted, I'm unpinning and locking this thread.