This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Xiaomi Pocophone F1 - Venu loses phone trustability with no reason, "Watch/App/Phone compatibility problem"

After reading many posts here I am almost sure that I am going to have a standalone smartwatch...

Already tried all the procedures described on troubleshooting about that. Of course no success!

I'm actually able to painfully sync everything again (by uninstalling app, removing from Bluetooth and doing the whole procedure again in the other way around. COOL).
The problem is that after no more than 1 night of "stand by" while sleeping, the phone is not able to send notifications to smartwatch anymore (also includes music controls).

Already tried to lock the cache, put on battery save exclusion list, granting ALL PERMISSIONS POSSIBLE to the app... And nothing! It happens again.

Apparently it's something also related to the app not being able to identify that the device went away of trust list and doesn't give the option to put it there again.

Every time I restart phone, restart watch, disable Bluetooth, or even stay long time of inactivity (like after sleep night) it loses the connection and I have to suffer again to re-sync.

Do anyone has any underground solution, or should I give up and switch phone or smartwatch?