This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Notifications

Can't get any notifications on my 925 with Android phone. No matter how I configure Garmin Connect. Web suggests downgrading to 4.1.11 where an I do this and why don't Garmin do something about this as this seems to be a major problem. 

• Hm, in that case I can't help more. You could try calling the Customer Support, perhaps they can help better.

•  Vielen Dank für Ihre Mühe!

• That's interesting, my problem is completely reverse of yours.

If I got "Hi", "where are you", "bye", my watch will receive "Hi" 3 times.

• I have exactly the same Problem..

Showing latest message notification, not first unread message!

I need a solution! Thanks...

• I have Approach S40 and over and over again it stops sending notifications to the watch. I then remove my watch from the app and reinstall both watch and app again. Only to repeat this again a few days later... Really REALLY annoying! 

• This usually happens when your Garmin service is being terminated by your phone due to the phone's power saving rules.  Some Chinese brand phones has dedicated UI that manages power saving options and background apps, but the general rule is to allow "Garmin connect" to run in background, and disable "power saving" for this app.

For standard Android 11, Go to "Settings" --> "Apps and notifications" --> Special app access --> Battery optimization --> Locate "Garmin connect", change option to "not optimise".

• With a new Mac computer I installed Basecamp (latest version), and my base-map was corrupted. See image. So I deleted Basecampfrom the applications folder using the Garmin instructions, including the ~/Library files, re-installed Basecamp and it did not fix the problem. As far as I can tell there are no maps installed, no routes etc. I literally installed it fresh and launched the application, and half the map is missing. Hoping someone can help.

• hello, I don't know if this is where this query is made. I have a fourunner 365 and yesterday it ran out of battery, I charged it and now the time is not updated. The rest of the clock works perfectly but with the time not updated. someone knows what the problem is and what I have to do. Thank you

• After I enabled it, everything was fine! :) Thanks

• Thank you so much for the help. All that I need is how to set up the vibration