This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No map displayed on Strava when activity synced from Garmin Connect App - Fenix 6

Hello,

I have searched for the answer to this issue, but I have not been able to find a solution. Any insight or help would be very appreciated.

For the past 3-4 years I have been using my phone to track my outdoor rides, runs, swims, etc using Strava for the GPS track and it has worked brilliantly.

I recently purchase a Fenix 6(really enjoying it) to start tracking my workouts, and was excited to know that I could sync the activities recorded on my watch to Strava. The issue I am experiencing is that when the Garmin Connect App syncs the activity to Strava, it does not upload or display a map of the activity on Strava.  The map of the route is displayed in the Garmin Connect App. Please see the attached photos of a test activity I did.   The first two images are of the test with the watch only.  The last two images are just random activities  pulled from my phone where i was using Strava only -  showing the map. 

Does anyone know why a map of the activity is not displayed and if there is a fix for this?   Thank you for your help!