This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Smart notifications issue

Hi!, Since last update when marking default smart notifications like calls and sms and then going back to main menú, if i go back to notifications menú those appear unchecked and tested not working, anyone else with this problem?
This happens only with default ones, the ones that i install like Whatsapp or Gmail works like a charm...
  • Smart notification settings not saved

Hi! I have the same issue, however I don't know if it is related to my new phone or to an update of the Garmin connect app. Whenever I try to change the settings for SMS/call notifications, they seem to be changed at first glance. However, when I leave the settings page and open it again, everything is disabled again. This strange behaviour does not happen to custom apps such as WhatsApp or Email.
    Any clue somebody?
  • Hi! I have the same issue, however I don't know if it is related to my new phone or to an update of the Garmin connect app. Whenever I try to change the settings for SMS/call notifications, they seem to be changed at first glance. However, when I leave the settings page and open it again, everything is disabled again. This strange behaviour does not happen to custom apps such as WhatsApp or Email.
    Any clue somebody?

Yep, same here. But no other apps work either ... no notifications... maybe back to iOS - they worked without any interference ... :confused:

Fenix 3
  • I just got a brand new Fenix3 HR and have the same issue with connect smart notifications on a HTC10, Custom notifications work, default notifications switch off when you leave settings screen.
  • I just got a brand new Fenix3 HR and have the same issue with connect smart notifications on a HTC10, Custom notifications work, default notifications switch off when you leave settings screen.

I have the same issue on my Huawei Honor 6 plus. Has anyone found a solution? Thanks
  • Same here with Redmi Note 3 Pro and Forerunner 230 6.30
  • I have the same default notification issue on my Huawei P9. Custom notification are working ok...
  • I have a same issue on Xiaomi Redmi 3S. (After setting the switches on the Smart Notification menu and back to the main menu and back to the Smart notification menu, all switches are off state. Why?
  • also the same - fenix 3 HR & Samsung S5 mini lolipop

any solution ?
  • Hi, same here for me... Fenix 3+ Huawei Mate 9 + garmin connect 3.13.0.1....

Any news guys?