This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Presets don't work.

I can no longer access preset messages via Earthmate from my iPhone. Can anyone help?

Note: I originally posted this request in the "general topics" section, but it vanished when I edited it to correct a spelling error. Hope someone sees this one here!
Parents
  • Thank you, Twolpert. My problem with wired sync is solved: Wired sync requires your device having an active subscription, not a suspended one. Since I re-activated my device, wired sync is working OK.

All reported Earthmate problems remain, with the exception that Quick Text now syncs between the device and Earthmate. While Earthmate might be an alternative interface to read and type messages (and to upload your detailed track log to MapShare, after the trip), I resolved to only using the inreach.garmin set-up website to maintain the Master Records for Contacts, Presets and Quick Text that I want to see on the device.
  • Thank you, Twolpert. My problem with wired sync is solved: Wired sync requires your device having an active subscription, not a suspended one. Since I re-activated my device, wired sync is working OK.

All reported Earthmate problems remain, with the exception that Quick Text now syncs between the device and Earthmate. While Earthmate might be an alternative interface to read and type messages (and to upload your detailed track log to MapShare, after the trip), I resolved to only using the inreach.garmin set-up website to maintain the Master Records for Contacts, Presets and Quick Text that I want to see on the device.
Children
No Data