This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Update queue gets stuck (Edge 1040/iOS 17.2.1)

I'm noticing that updating data fields / apps on my Edge 1040 Solar (19.22) via the Connect iQ Store app (2.25) on my iPhone 15 Pro Max (iOS 17.2.1) basically doesn't work. Even though a bluetooth connection can be established and I'm notified about updates, the actual update on the device fails because the update queue shown in the app on the iPhone isn't processed and thus gets stuck. A workaround seems to be to use the Connect iQ app on the Edge itself to update what needs updating.

Updating data fields / app on my Epix Pro (15.77) works though, so I would rule out my mobile, bluetooth connection or my network settings. Reinstalling the Connect iQ Store app didn't help.

Any ideas what I could try next?

Top Replies

• Any ideas what I could try next

You wrote you already found a workaround by using the CIQ app on the Edge itself. Besides that you can also try updating with Garmin Express on a computer, while…

All Replies

• Any ideas what I could try next

You wrote you already found a workaround by using the CIQ app on the Edge itself. Besides that you can also try updating with Garmin Express on a computer, while having the Edge connected over USB. If not sufficient, and you urgently need to get the phone app working, then I recommend contacting the Support. You could also post on the Edge 1040 forum, and ask whether other users have the same problem.