This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Multisport activity in ConnectIQ not recognising name of multisport activity on watch

Hi

i have various multisport activities created on the watch (Forerunner 945) with their own unique and identifying names ie murph, murph no vest, sbr etc 

However when these activities appear in ConnectIQ they all appear under the one generic name, being “[city of workout] ‘Multisport Activity”. 

How do I make the identifying names of the Multisport activity from my device automatically appear in ConnectIQ please? 

Thanks

Gav 

• You are mistaking Garmin Connect IQ (app for installing 3rd party CIQ apps) for Garmin Connect (app for reviewing your stats). As for the naming pattern, you can choose the right one in the settings of Garmin Connect Web (it will then work for the Garmin Connect mobile app too). It is in the Display Preferences at https://connect.garmin.com/modern/settings:

On the other hand, I think it will only work for single sport activities anyway. I did not test it, but believe a generic multisport activity will be always named "Multisport" anyway, regardless of the chosen pattern. You can still rename it manually.