bug: regression: can't delete side-loaded apps from Connect IQ

In the past it was possible to delete side-loaded apps from Connect IQ. It's gone now. Please fix it.

• I got a response from Garmin:

In 1 email they asked for a video demonstrating the problem, in the 2nd they sent me this:

Garmin has been aware of this issue and engineering has been working adamantly towards a resolution. The reason I'm asking for this information is because our engineering team is requesting we ask customers who are fielding/reporting this issue to provide this info in relation their specific report. Please provide and confirm the following,
    • Does this error only occur when using mobile data? Or does it also happen while using a Wi-Fi connection on the phone?
    • When the error appears, is the Garmin Connect mobile app running in the background of the phone? If not, does leaving the app open resolve the issue with Connect IQ?
    Please provide the app error logs for Garmin Connect mobile per the steps below,
    1. Open the Garmin Connect app.

2. Select More (bottom right).

3. Select Help.

4. Select Diagnostic Report.

5. Enter the reference code *****

6. Select Send Report.

7. Select Done when the report confirmation screen appears.

8. Select the back icon to return to the app Menu.

Please provide the app error logs for the Connect IQ app per the steps below,
    1. Open the Garmin Connect app.

2. Select More (bottom right).

3. Select Help.

4. Select Diagnostic Report.

5. Enter the reference code *****

6. Select Send Report.

7. Select Done when the report confirmation screen appears.

8. Select the back icon to return to the app Menu.

If you have a computer that you can plug this watch into via the USB charging cable, please provide the GARMIN folder off this device per the steps in the link below. If you are also prompted to use a code you may enter *****
    Thank you for choosing Garmin,
    Drew
    Product Support
    Garmin International