sync issues

Hi

The Garmin Express (version 6.19.0.0) on my Macbook pro(Mojave version 10.14.6) does not recognize Forerunner225 when connected via USB port, while the Forerunner has no problem charging.

It has been working fine until Software Update Available showed up in Garmin Express. When I click "Install", it says "Plug In Your Device" but after hours of "Searching for device..." it cannot recognize Forerunner225 connected.

Thanks in advance!

Parents
  • Hi all,

Since November I have a fenix 6x Sapphire, but when I connect it to the computer (MacBook Air), Garmin Express recognizes the device but the icon of the "external drive" doesn't show. I tested with my previous watches (Fenix, Fenix 3, Fenix 5x and my wife's Forerunners) and the icon for each one appeared. With my Fenix 6x Sapphire, in order to disconnect from computer, I have to turn the computer off. I have tried the submenu of eject device, but it doesn't do anything.

I don't know if it has to do with the MacBook Air (macOS 10.15.2) or a fenix configuration of the USB Mode which I have in Media Transfer.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards!!

Leo

PS. My wife´s fenix 6 Sapphire has the same behavior. 

• Hi all,

Since November I have a fenix 6x Sapphire, but when I connect it to the computer (MacBook Air), Garmin Express recognizes the device but the icon of the "external drive" doesn't show. I tested with my previous watches (Fenix, Fenix 3, Fenix 5x and my wife's Forerunners) and the icon for each one appeared. With my Fenix 6x Sapphire, in order to disconnect from computer, I have to turn the computer off. I have tried the submenu of eject device, but it doesn't do anything.

I don't know if it has to do with the MacBook Air (macOS 10.15.2) or a fenix configuration of the USB Mode which I have in Media Transfer.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards!!

Leo

PS. My wife´s fenix 6 Sapphire has the same behavior. 

Children