This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Express - "There was an error syncing with Garmin Connect."

Hi All,

I am looking for some help with the below issue:

I am able to sync my Garmin Edge 800 & 810 with my Garmin connect account, I.E it is sync my recent activities, but it will not allow me to push new courses created and throw up the error within Garmin express ""There was an error syncing with Garmin Connect." even-though the last sync time with my device is being updated within the software.

All of my software is up to date in regards to device firmware and Garmin Express.

I have two devices, a edge 800 & 810 that both experience these issues, I have also tried using a different computer, using a different network to perform the send to device action.

Please see attached image of error message.

Thanks in advance!
  • The error when sending courses to the Edge 305, 605, 705 and Forerunner 201, 205, 305 devices was resolved with a recent release of Garmin Connect.

As the issue was resolved, this thread will be closed. If errors still occur, then contact Product Support by phone as we will need to gather more detailed information in order to determine why it is not working.

Lisa
  • The issue for me was Basecamp. I killed the app and all worked fine.

Fenix 6X Pro.