This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

500 server error

I'm on Express 7.20.2 and when tryiong to launch Connect in browser (Edge or Chrome), I'm getting 500 Server Error with a picture of a cyclist heading away. None of the other similar questions have solved this.

• Tell us some more about the devices being used; operating system, etc.  If you are running Windows 11 some people have been having issues that is corrected by running it in administrator mode.

• I am running a ASUS laptop with Windows 11.. I have tried opening Garmin Express as administrator and also have opened Edge as administrator. Yesterday the Express software updated to 7.20.3.0. The problem persists.

• That error is typical of a server side issue.  But try updating GE to version 7.20.3.0 and see if that helps.  If it doesn't you might want to download MyASUS and try the System Diagnosis for troubleshooting just to be reasonably sure everything at your end is OK.  Instructions on how to download, install and run are at MyAsus Diagnostics Utility.

• I followed all suggestions and the problem remained. Then, last night, it started working again as normal. I suspect that this was a bug that was introduced with a software update and fixed "on the fly". Thanks.