This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

MAJOR BUG: No Training Load in Load Focus is counted anymore since the launch of 7.1.3.1.0. No Low Aerobic, No High Aerobic, No Anaerobic. NOTHING IS COUNTED ANYMORE!

Hello Garmin,

Since I was forced (as always :-( ) to migrate to GE 7.1.3.1.0 the connection between my Edge1030Plus and my account in Connect seems to be totally DESTROYED!

See hereunder in the screen shots: NONE of the rides/excercises are visible in the training focus graphs since the 7th of June

6-June: Last training where load was added: Anaerobic 57 points, High Aerobic zero (another P1 Bug still present!), Low Aerobic 304 points

9-June High Aerobic training: Anaerobic load 0 (zero change), High Aerobic MINUS 63 points (220 - 283), Low Aerobic 0 (zero change).

12-June Low Aerobic training: Anaerobic load MINUS 17 points (68 - 85), High Aerobic 0 (zero change) , Low Aerobic MINUS 103 points (1100 - 1203).

15-June Low Aerobic training: Anaerobic load 0 (zero change), High Aerobic 0 (zero change), Low Aerobic MINUS 15 points (1085 - 1100).

SO WHAT THE H*** IS GOING HERE!

THE TRAINING LOAD AND FOCUS IS ONLY DECREASING SINCE I HAD TO START TO USE GE 7.13.1.0 !

..and of course also the whole history up until the 6-June was deleted from my Edge 1030Plus!

GARMIN fix this MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR bug a.s.a.p.

How the H***** can one ever do proper training analysis if all training data is f***** up every time you launch a new clearly untested SW/FW release

• We are aware of the previous issue of Garmin Express removing activities from devices and have since resolved this. We apologize for the inconvenience that has caused. 

Are you still seeing the discrepancies between the exercise load on your device and in Garmin Connect? If so, would you be able to share some screenshots comparing what Garmin Connect shows today versus what your device is showing today? 

If you are still seeing this, along with your screenshots, giving us permission to access your account will let us look at these metrics much quicker. We will of course not do that unless you grant permission. 

• Hello Garmin- Blake,

since at least the 7th of July this MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR bug is BACK AGAIN.

Did a Tempo/high Aerobic ride on 7-july and the High Aerobic DECREASES and Anaerobic increased where spent zero 0 seconds in anaerobic

Did a Low Aerobic ride on 10 July and the Low Aerobic DECREASES!!!

See the graphs hereunder.

7-July High Aerobic training: Anaerobic load +23 (78 - 101), High Aerobic MINUS 22 points (685 - 663), Low Aerobic 0 (zero change).

10-July Low Aerobic training: Anaerobic load MINUS 11 points (90 - 101), High Aerobic 0 (zero change) , Low Aerobic MINUS 43 points (1452 - 1495).

And on my device on the training focus screen it says: No Result!

It's A BLOODY SHAME THAT THIS MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR bug is BACK AGAIN!!! within a Month's time

This means that ALL training data and 'advice' is againa totally f***** up for the next months!!!!

Even when this appaling bug is fixed the exercise loads of the missing exercises are not added after the bug fix as I have seen the last time.

You should all be extremely ashemed about yourself time & time again delivering such utter crap, time & time again f**** up athletes training data!!!

FIX THIS MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR BUG A.S.A.P.  AND FOREVER!

... and put in all missing exercise loads back in all the overviews of the following dates:

6 June

9 June

12 June

15 June

7 July

10 July

• If you are still seeing this, along with your screenshots, giving us permission to access your account will let us look at these metrics much quicker. We will of course not do that unless you grant permission.

Have you given Garmin-Blake permission to look at your account? Your post does not say you have.

Garmin need your explicit permission for support staff to access your account because your account contains sensitive personal information. It is a legal requirement.

Since I am not having this problem, other users have not added to this post to say they have this problem, and there is nothing recent in the Edge 1030 Plus forum this issue looks to be unique to you.

• It is a MAJOR SW bug in the Connect Web App i.c.w. Garmin Express (Windows) and the Back End where the training data is stored. The previous time this MAJOR Bug was fixed (June) it was due to a SW version change in the Connect Web App and bug fix in Garmin Express. There was no need to have my account details at all because the MAJOR bug of diminishing the focus load is a SW issue on Garmin side. This is part of the utter crap version 7.13.1.0 of GE for Windows

I also have discovered MANY (as in way more than 10!) OTHER MAJOR SW bugs which still are not fixed and appear dependent on which basic SW branch is used to put a SW update in production. More often than not Garmin forgets to update the URLs/Links which connect Garmin Express, the Back End Data bases where your training data is stored and your Garmin Connect account.

Garmin Blake even apologized for deleting all training history from de Edge 1030Plus at the GE express update to 7.13.1.0 because he knew very well that this happened to VERY MANY Edge1030Plus users.

It is very clear to me that a lot of users do not ever seriously look in their 4 weeks, 6 months and 1 year training history. I guess the ones who are seriously training according to plan use Training Peaks. Otherwise why have never anyone noticed that the 4 weeks are actually only 3 weeks, 6 months is not 6 but only 5 months and last but not least 1 year is not one year but only 11 months.

Even if I would give permission I would never do this in the public space

• Hello Garmin-Blake,

The MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR bug is STILL THERE !!!

Despite the fact that the Garmin Express Back End SW version was changed.

On 12-July GE for Windows opened double, a VERY OLD MAJOR BUG returned and as I expected

On 13-July GE for Windows opened 'normal' again BUT then all the right URLs/links between the BE and Connect where of course gone just like all the previous times this MAJOR MAJOR BUG was in GE BE. This was seen by the fact that the 13-July exercise was in the 4 weeks page but the 7-Day Training Load graph was NOT UPDATED. Only after connecting via USB the Training Load was updated. A VERY WELL KNOWN MAJOR MAJOR BUG

But.... this is not the end.

Changing the BE SW ONLY INTRODUCED MORE BUGS THIS WAY Because....The Training Load Focus IS STILL WRONG. See the screen shots hereunder:

13-July High Aerobic training: Anaerobic load +19  (weird since zero seconds anaerobic zone), High Aerobic plus 223 points (886 - 663), Low Aerobic MINUS 158 points (1294 - 1452).

WHEN  WHEN WHEN DOES GARMIN FINALLY REALLY FIX ALL THESE VERY VERY VERY UNACCEPTABLE BUGS FOR ONCE AND FOREVER

It looks to me as Garmin doesn't have the faintest idea what they're doing and even more do not seem to bother to even do the smallest tests before putting SW releases in PROD.

By the way: the FOcus screen on the device is still empty.

• 2 MAJOR BUGS!!!

Training Load is not displayed and not counted in 4 weeks overview of the 7 dat training load. See figures hereunder:

Where are the Wednesday and Saturday training !! They are there in the Activities overview but clearly MISSING in the 7 Day Training Load

ALSO THE TRAINING FOCUS IS NOW COMPLETELY SCREWED UP, even worse than it was when I reported on 13 July 2022

The Exercise Load of 164 points of the 16 July ride is subtracted instead of added to Low Aerobic !!!! See hereunder

WHAT THE H***  ARE YOU DOING GARMIN

WITH EVERY SW VERSION CHANGE THE F**** UP IS BECOMING BIGGER AND BIGGER

FIX IT A.S.A.P. AND REPAIR MY TRAINING STATUS DATA, ALSO FROM THE PREVIOUS 5 TIMES

• Garmin-Blake,

Today on the 16th of July the s**** is the worst up until now. There are now 3 MAJOR BUGS

MAJOR BUG 1: The exercise load of a Basic Training is SUBTRACTED INSTEAD OF ADDED to the Low Aerobic load  

MAJOR BUG 2: Exercizes from 13 July on are NOT SHOWN in the 4 Weeks Exercie load graph despite being visible

MAJOR BUG 3: The 13 July exercise is DELETED from 4 Weeks Exercise load graph (on 14 July) and the 7 Day Training Load value of 14 July is DELETED from the graph (The black dot is missing)

Screen shots cannot be added in when I answer in this way on the forum. No matter how I try to insert a picture (Ctrl V, Paste via the right mouse button), it always gives a 'backspace' instead of adding the picture

And about permission to enter my account: No, because I think that Garmin then also starts to f **** *p my personal account as well.

All bugs I reported are caused by changes to SW versions from branches (Garmin Express, GE Back End, Garmin Connect, FW for Edge1030PLus) which are full of major bugs which have never been fixed.

• Screen shots cannot be added in when I answer in this way on the forum.

What is different about how you added this reply to how you added previous replies?

• Nothing is different otherwise I would have fixed it ;-)