This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin express error synching with garmin connect Forerunner 945

Im beyond self help now.  Garmin express wont sync to garmin connect.  I have a Forerunner 945.  Things I have already tried.

1. deleting the sync foder in C:\ProgramData\Garmin\CoreService\Devices\[UnitID]\Sync

2. Uninstall/reinstall of garmin express

2. Full factory reset of Forerunner 945

3. Deletion of everything in garmin connect, all activities, courses, awards, ......everything 

4. Deletion of everything on my mobile garmin connect

5. Uninstall/reinstall of mobile garmin connect

What is up with this pile of horse poo  I cant even sync a change in settings, i cant sync on wifi via the phone itself.  Are your servers down.

• error,  via watch itself not phone

• Garmin express wont sync to garmin connect.

Are you seeing an error message? Do you see your device in Garmin Express?

error,  via watch itself not phone

This is where I'm confused. If you're hooked up with a USB cable to your computer and you've opened Garmin Express, you shouldn't see anything on your 945 except that it's charging. Photos or screenshots would be helpful.

Are your servers down.

You can always check here - Garmin Connect | Status

Or contact Garmin Support directly via phone or chat - https://support.garmin.com

• Hello Seilogramp.

Yes I see my device in garmin express, but garmin express wont connect to garmin connect with the message that There was an error syncing with Garmin Connect.

Reference the cable,   I mean that I  cannot sync with garmin connect  using  garmin express ( via my laptop with the cable in)  and I cannot sync with garmin connect using my watches wifi cabability (with the cable out ). 

However, it appears to have fixed itself after manually adding a course on a clean slate