Uploading waypoints and routes from basecamp

I travel fulltime with a 5thwheel trailer. When I set waypoints in Basecamp and make a route(trip) and upload to my Garmin RV 770 it uploads the waypoints but not the route. 

Due to the circumstances today I try to avoid interstates through larger cities due to the protests and riots. I don't know how to get my routes to upload with the waypoints. They use to but not all the time..

Does anyone have this problem and if so what is the fix..

I have been using basecamp since it started and this 770 seems to be the only one I am having a problem. My RV760 worked all the time...

I would appreciate any help you can give..

Note: I posted earlier the same question and it seems I am still having the same problem. Letting the upload to the 770 for an extended time did not work any longer. I am not sure what the problem is so I am in the same situation.

My old post is here....   https://forums.garmin.com/apps-software/mac-windows-software/f/basecamp-windows/166241/uploading-a-trip-to-my-rv770

BC

• I may have found a problem.. I tried a number of things and one of them was to shorten the names of the trips. It uploaded to the 770. I hope that is the problem. My waypoints normally have the campground full names and when joined as the name on the route makes it to long. Shortened them and they seem to upload.  I also did a drag and drop to the internal memory of the 770. I will keep trying to get it to work every time and will post it here if I do.. 

BC

• I tried your remedy and shortened the titles of the trips and also used the drag/drop method of transferring data.  It worked every time.  Hmmm???

• I'm still having trouble uploading trips to my 770. Shortening the trip names have helped some but it is difficult to make a trip on the GPS.

I am thinking of taking a trip along the old Hwy 66 for old times. I could not do this without uploading the routing from Basecamp. I wish that someone at Garmin would research this problem and put out a firmware update. A friend of mine bought the new 785 and is having the same problem.