Uploading a trip to my RV770

I have both the RV760 and RV770. I am having a problem uploading a trip from Basecamp to the 770. I make the trips in Basecamp and the waypoints then upload them to the 770. I can look at the 770 while in Basecamp and see that the waypoints and the trip or trips were sent to the 770. When I disconnect the 770 from my laptop and turn it on, it loads up to the Agree and then shuts down immediately. When I turn on the 770 again and look for the trips there are none, but all the waypoints are there. I can go onto the 770 and make a trip, but if I have any/many shaping points it gets difficult to configure a trip. 

Has anyone else had a problem uploading trips to a 770?  

BTW if I upload the same info to my RV760 it uploads with no problem. 

BC

• How many shaping points, waypoints in your route/trip?  I ran into, what might the same issue with Basecamp and a Dezl 770.  I am on a 3-4 month trip, adding more to the trip/route as we go, I got to a point where the route/trip would not show as available on the 770 (waypoints (as favorites) were all there.  So, I broke the trip/route into segments, using Basecamp, and all is working fine.  Not sure what the limit is, but assume there is one, maybe depending on the particular device model.

• Actually even the ones with no shaping points didn't load. However when I removed all waypoints and trips from the 770 and then loaded about 6 waypoints and 2 trips ( no shaping points) and let it set for a bit before I disconnected the 770 from my laptop. All loaded. Seems line its one of those electronic hickups.. Don't know what changed.. I don't normally place more than 5 or 6 shaping points.. I

BC