V. 4.40.0.23411

Hoy he realizado la primera actividad del reto     

Eleven Cities Tour - Stage 1

Durante la primera mitad el video tiene varias paradas cortas, sobre todo en los primeros 15km, por lo demás fantástico.

Las paradas no son causadas por el ordenador puesto que es bastante potente, Intel I5 con 16gb de ram, tarjeta gráfica Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660TI con 6gb de memoria y la conexión es de fibra óptica de 600Mb.

Seguiré haciendo el resto de videos y ya comentaré las impresiones.

• I rode Team SDWorx part 1 & 2, Team Astana - Vall d'Ebo and Lotto DSTNY - Castell de Castells, all is well.

On all tracks, my virtual speed is slightly higher than in real life. It's like I'm riding with someone together or often holding the bottom of the handlebars or aerobars.

In 2021, I did a lot of aero tests using the aeroAPP app for the Garmin 1000 from aerotune.com/.../

My best CdA was 18.5. I rode a frame Argon 18 E-119 TRI, wheels ZIPP 808, tire Michelin Power TT 23mm and helmet LAS Chronometro. Estimated power for a speed of 35 km/h - 156 watts.

Average CdA in the same configuration is 0.21. Power for 35 km/h - 171 watts.

The same frame but standard helmet and wheels DT Swiss R24 Spline and tires Vittoria Corsa Speed 23mm tires – CdA 0.24. Power for 35 km/h - 188 watts.

All calculated only aerobars.

I haven't done these tests on a road bike. I plan to do it this year.

• Well done! Yes you need to set a road bike really that should be a CdA of about 0.4 at least that was what I seem to remember it being for riding on the hoods.