Scalability improvement on video streaming and downloads

Dear All,

We had improved scalability of our video streaming and downloads of our applications. Please test our Beta application focusing on the video streaming and downloads and report unexpected issue so we should be able fix it early and deliver high quality product to our users. 

Feel Free to ask in case of any query!

Drop your comments in the QA issue section

• It would be helpful if you could be a little more specific about the nature of these changes and the potential issues we might see.  By scalability improvement, do you mean being able to handle more users who are streaming and/or downloading at a time?  In other words, does this relate to how you allocating bandwidth?

One thing I noticed a couple of weeks back was when I attempted to stream one HD video and download another HD video at the same time, the download almost stopped to a crawl.  But as soon as I was done streaming, the download rate went way up.

• Thanks for asking about it and yes in short you are right about the scalability improvement in terms of video streaming and download. 

• Tested with TDA 1.29.0.7448 in streaming and video quality good, not as good as downloading in HD despite my internet connection is not the slowest (been in WiFi, of course via LAN perform much better); important to say is that video player in TDA is far far better than TDA on iPad PRO 2020 iOS15.2