Monthly subscription without credit card

Ok, so this isn't exactly a feature request related to the App itself but the subscriptions (for public).

On 1 November 2023 I've received an email "RENEW YOUR TACX TRAINING APP SUBSCRIPTION WITH GARMIN".
You need to renew your subscription on Garmin.com because Tacx Cloud retires at the end of the year. They offer a small discount for the days left on your running subscription.
Fine, but the only payment method is credit card and I don't own one. On Tacx cloud you had the option for direct monthly debit after paying for the first month with iDeal.

I've contacted general support and they told me that their yearly subscription offers an alternative payment method (iDeal)
So basically I'm being forced into a yearly subscription and am unable to use the discount code because the discount is tied to your current subscription type (in my case monthly). 

Seriously Garmin/Tacx!?!? Who manages and tests this? You are chasing loyal subscribers away...
Also, this would have been the perfect opportunity to promote upgrading to HD subscription!

Anyone else been confronted with this?

• I also have problems to buy subscription, since the billing address and shipping address of my credit card is not the same, so my subscription order automatically cancelled. If Garmin offers alternative payment for subscription, or open source to buy voucher code, it will be more convenient to buy subscription.