Realistic cornering.

All the work on this has been done in the past if I remember correctly from the TTS days. 
Taking hairpins with 70 KMH just ruins the experience. 

• It’s the breaking feature, TTS4 calculates a breaking formula based on sudden changes to the GPS path I think. It was not ideal but did work better then nothing at all. We can fairly easily calculate where we hit the breaks while filming simply by deducting the virtual estimated speed from the original. As that standard deviation increases between both data sets they could add some or even a lot of extra wind. I think the issue they have is then all the PB times would be very tough to improve on

• when it was implemented in TDA (not sure if Beta vers only) but it worked great except for rather big flaw that resulted in its removal.. for some reason when ride uploaded to Strava et al the distance would be incorrect (slightly longer or shorter) and have in? behind it.. this resulted in the route not being linked/segments wise to other previous times posted of exact same film/route
  • I think this can be remedied, just factor in max speed.
    And it shouldnt be so difficult to program this based on angle of turn, length of turn etc. 

it is 2022.. Going through hairpins at 70kmh is... so 2011..