Lost Training Data - Downloaded Video

I've just completed the Mols Bjerge - Stage 1 RLV and my ride has not been saved by TTA. I was riding a downloaded video and I wonder if the two things are connected. I'm pretty annoyed about this because I will need to ride this stage again for the Scandinavia Challenge but I at least have the training data on my Forerunner so it isn't all lost.

So Has this happened to anyone else, is there anyway to recover the ride data and are there any logs I can send which may explain what happened?

• Ignore this - the data eventually appeared about 20 minutes after my ride. Is this normal?

• i only use Beta TDA/TTA with no issues uploading to Cloud/Strava.The server maybe overloaded with customers using the new rides to complete the Scandinavia Challenge,Hopefully this not immediatly saving to cloud  is not normal.

• Thanks Dave. I was just a bit worried as I was riding a downloaded video and if there was some sort of bug. It would be nice for the recent rides to state "Data uploaded, please wait" until the cloud is ready to present the data. There was literally no indication that I had completed the ride in the records.

• to me happened the same yesterday 12.01.2021 at 19:45 CET, all data lost. Answer from Tacx/Garmin Support "we are so sorry, there were problems with the server in the cloud, no way to recover". I myself had no other backup. So for we Tacx Cloud and Tacx Training App is not reliable, I will look for an alternative and not pay monthly to Tacx/Garmin for using Tacx Training App.

• I always record my rides on my Edge or Forerunner device as well because the TTA software does not calculate training intensity or pedal balance / smoothness etc. Also I don't trust cloud solutions. All you need is for the internet to go down or the remote server and you lose all your training data. I suspect that most training apps will also be using the cloud as it is fashionable these days so you may not find better than TTA, especially the films. I would look at getting an Edge computer or Forerunner watch instead (other devices may be available, I don't know) and use those to make a local copy of your training ride.

• Thank you for your input, yes that is what I am doing outside, using a smartphone and a smart watch to store the activity and later with Internet connection uploading to cloud. now I will look for alternative apps to record activities  support.garmin.com/.../