Video download

TTA v. 4.21.0 (10): checked the download of the 3 video resolution, no issue so far to report just a quick note to improve user experience: why not adding a download % value? Basically same UX as implemented already in the desktop app in order to offer similar user experience

•  Had to restart my iPad Pro 2020(256GB)to get the DLs to show in the box.The iPad goes into standby but the DLs continue when restarted.4 downloads completed in 1080p with zero issues.

• The playback of the 1080p downloads had no issues. The video was good quality and played smooth.This is on a par with streaming since i upgraded to fast fiber optic internet.

Note-In my opinion that main profile is to high up the screen(1 inch high on ipad pro 12.9 inch screen and even higher using TDA on a large screen TV) The text should be smaller and above the profile with colours on top.[also see Phil70 Feature Requests Slope profile post) On a positive note this transparent fill in looks more in keeping with the video than the TDA bright blue.

• Update.

I now have most of my favourite rides downloaded. These have downloaded in minutes(multiple downloads simultaneously) Changed auto lock from 2 minutes to 15 minutes)The picture quality of the 1080p videos on my 12.9 inch iPad Pro 2020 is superb.This should be a game changer for users who have slow internet and have had to use the 720p.
    What i would like to see now is the feature to use HISTORY SELF OPPONENTS.