Unknown Issues with Vivomove?

Hi,

I have recently bought a certified refurbished Vivomove Style and there have been two things that worry me about my unit and make me consider returning it for a replacement.

The first issue is quite minor, and I only mention it because I was not able to find too much information online on it. The hands make a quiet buzzing sound when they move. I assume this is normal, as the motor moves the hands during normal use.

The second issue is an alarming goal message which does not make sense. I have attached a photo showing the watch telling me I have completed my 655th day streak, which doesn't make sense as I've only got the watch late January.

Is this enough reason to have the watch replaced while still possible? Or is this going to go away over time? I can attach seller details and/or more photos if that helps.

• The buzzing is totally normal and for better or worse (well recently at least) mine does the same thing with the 655 day streak.  I think it's just some sort of glitch that I don't really pay that much attention to honestly.  I've certainly had Garmin watches long enough that it could be true...but I know for a fact it's not which is why I just ignore it!