Software Update - 5.50 = dead device

Starting any activity (two taps) = dead device;

stopping any activity (two taps) = dead device;

manual SpO2 measurement = dead device.

And this is a list of actions only for a day after the update! The device may also freeze during other actions. Software update 5.50 destroyed the watch! They have become useless!

• Hmm, have you tried re-setting? I have the Luxe with 5.50 with none of your issues.

• Same here, I got the update a few days ago and the watch is working as expected, including start/stop of activities and manual SpO2 measurement. I have a Style.

In the past I have had occasionally to reset the watch after an update (not every time), as some of the metrics while still working were off (like stress measurement).

The Luxe/Style has two reset levels: "Reset Default Settings" and "Delete Data and Reset Settings", both accessible in the watch menu under "Settings -> Reset". It is certainly worth trying if either one brings things back to normal.

IMPORTANT: Resetting the watch will disconnect it from your phone and Garmin Connect app (and delete all the data in the watch if you go with that reset option). Before you reset it, make sure you do a sync with your phone. After the reset you will have to pair it again with the phone and app, just like you did the first time when you purchased it. All the data will be sync'd back to the watch, but you will have to manually re-do all of the changes you may have made to the settings of the watch itself (including the alarms).

Good luck!