This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Vivomove Style contantly freezes after try to pay

Hi. I don't have good results with garmin support. But I am continuing trying...(I am a idiot)

Beyond the problem to wakeup without need to touch display, like some vibrations as run motorcycle, bycecle, etc that garmin do nothing, this watch have contstants freezes after try to pay anything. After freezes, it do nothing! Do not accept touch, don´t move hands, nothing, like dead! The watch only return to work after put it in charge cable and I need to align hands again. 

This is a fantastic hardware develop, but the software... kkkkkk 

Is it possible to active an "watchdog" to restart the "system" when it freezes?

Software informations: SW 4.00; TSC 2.70; SNS 7.00; NET 2.00

This is the image after freeze:

+

• I stopped to use this watch to pay anything because contant freezes (my last attempt is here in forum). Today I try to use again.. Freezes in first atempt! kkkkkkkkkkkkkk 

the big problem is the watch only return to work when I put it on charge!

ho my God!

I saved a photo with freezed watch, but is not possible to upload photo.

• Still an issue after all the updates... currently on 4.9 version.

Worst part that watch is unusable until I get it to charger.

• I concur. The watch froze on me the other day too. As you say, it then becomes useless until you can plug in again. Luckily I was able to use Google Pay on my phone which has had it's moments in the past but has been rock solid recently and is something that I can now rely on. I've stopped using Garmin Pay now as I simply cannot rely on it working.

• mine freeze after whatsapp call on Android, didn't happen with ios. btw I can't get 4.90 only 4.70

• Just bought a new vivomove style, probably old stock, and this also happened to me!

• yes.. I stoped to use my model to do payments. It is not confiable, and if freezes, it is impossible to use as clock, just as arm weight.

• Are there any solution for the freeze? I have the same issue!!

• Are there any solution? I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE!!

• All,

We'll want to look into this for you. Please answer with the following: 

• When did this issue first start?
    • How often does this occur?
    • Does this occur when the battery is fully charged?
    • Does the device freeze when you bring up the wallet and it is not near a terminal?
    • May we have permission to email you?
    • May we, if necessary, have permission to view/access your Garmin Connect account?
    • In what country do you live?
    • When did this issue first start?
    • -> stil i got the whatch (2 months ago)
    • How often does this occur?
    • 10/8
    • Does this occur when the battery is fully charged?
    • Yes
    • Does the device freeze when you bring up the wallet and it is not near a terminal?
    • ->There is no relation
    • May we have permission to email you?
    • [email protected]
    • May we, if necessary, have permission to view/access your Garmin Connect account?
    • Yes
    • In what country do you live?
    • Hungary, but it did not work in croatia niether