This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there a vivomove 4 coming out soon and, if so, will it have full GPS?

I love the look of the vivomove.  It has the look of a normal/traditional watch - but the Garmin tech running in the background.  When the connected GPS works it’s ok however frustrating when it doesn’t.  E.g.  All warmed up, just before a walk or run, and then having to spend ages fiddling with Bluetooth and/or GPS issues.

Yes, it’s never going to be a Fenix, however really think this watch would be 100% complete with full GPS.  Nothing else required.

• Hard to tell if you don't work for Garmin. But over the last years I've seen them adding "plus" or minor update revisions before releasing completely new models. I haven't seen such an upgrade yet. I for one would love to see new models in this niche as they fit my purposes perfectly. But TBH, I'm not sure whether they are a success after all (compared to Fenix and other models), so I was already surprised by the vivomove 3 line.

• We are always working on creating new devices to best meet the needs of consumers, however we do not have release dates for any future products until they are announced on Garmin.com

• Extremely unlikely it's coming out "soon". First vivomove was launched around mid 2016, the second was late 2017 and the third was late 2019. So I'd not expect anything until mid- to late 2021.

• Well they did realise a new Sport version however sadly still no GPS.  Hopefully the next one will have it!