This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Wrong analog time on Vivomove 3s

After calibration, the anamog time on my vivomove 3s is correct. Buth when i tap the screen, or go to the menu, the analog hands move to 9:15. Afterwards they go back, but they display a incorrect time so I need the calibrate again. this keeps happening, so I can not even use the watch

• If you are looking to hire a market research analyst in Kochi, you have come to the right place. Hiring a market research analyst can be highly beneficial for any business that is looking to gain insights into their target market and competition. A qualified and experienced professional can provide invaluable data-driven insights into trends, customer preferences, and more.
    When hiring a market research analyst in Kochi, it is important to make sure they have the knowledge and experience necessary to provide your business with the insights it needs. Look for someone who is well-versed in quantitative and qualitative research techniques, such as survey analysis, focus groups, interviews, competitor analysis and more.