This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

New Forum for VA3M?

So this is it?  Mixed in with VA3 content?
No news about the 4.0 firmware update?
Am I missing something here?
Much prefer the old forum format!

• I would also like a separate forum again!

And, I haven't played around with any forum settings, if they exist, but I also agree that this format is NOT an improvement.  Very hard to read and see what's going on.

• I would also like a separate VA3M forum

• forum for Edge 520/520Plus is mixed to, this is wrooong, "Garmin...you know nothing!!!"

• Agreed! 

My guess is this was suggested as cost/time saving move without really thinking that "oh, they run on different sw versions and a bug in VA3M SW may not be present in VA3 SW (or vice versa)" 

• Yup - likely no thought given to this.

I wonder how long it'll take for Garmin to address this.

• I gave the VA3/VA3M combined forum a few weeks to see if I could tolerate it. Result - NO! For all the reasons others have already stated. Please split in to two separate forums for each device as they are different. I have a VA3M.

• Agree. To go through all threads to see what is for the VA3M and what not is tedious. Please separate.

• Wow - about a month later and no word or action from Garmin on this issue.

This forum is a PIA to use since it combines different watches with different features and firmware.  We used to be able to visit a VivoActive 3 Music forum and with minimal effort to see what's happening with our watch and get questions answered.  Now, we have to wade through all sorts of crap.

Is anyone from Garmin listening?

If so, can you weigh-in?

The forum and community that is created around a product like the V3M is actually really important for many customers.  It's this ecosystem that makes it a complete experience.

Garmin?

• could you please identify the Forum Administrators who should be responding to this issue of separating the VA3 and the VA3M forums.  Also there is a need for VAHR forum as well.

• I'll chime in too in asking for a separate forum. I have both a VA3 and a VA3M and am often confused by posts that from the title or description, seem might relate to the VA3M as well as the VA3, but then don't.  Until recently I didn't realize the SW s were different since the displays and key actions on both were so similar and apps which worked for one seemed to work for the other. (I assumed it was something like Pixel 3 and 3XL). Now I know they're not and SW updates for one don't relate to the other.