This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Heart Rate Monitor Query

Hi there, 

Just got my first Venu and really liking it so far. Works really well for what I need which is general tracking, running and swimming, as I use other tech for my indoor and outdoor cycling. However, I do have a question. 

When running and swimming the Venu's HRM seems to respond as I would expect, not completely accurate but good enough, and it also seems to fairly accurately represent my heart rate in normal activities and when resting, but ...

... when I ride on Zwift, the Venu HRM does not respond at all to my elevated heart rate, continuing to read around 60-75 bpm when the chest strap I am wearing (and which is connected to Zwift) is correctly reading 130+. For example, I did a 60km ride this morning with an average HR of 127 on Zwift and it didn't even register as a single minute of intense activity. Every time I checked the HR reading on the watch it was showing 60ish. This has been the case on every ride since starting to use the Venu.  

Is this something to do with all the Bluetooth connections going on around it? Is it how the watch sits on my wrist while riding (obviously different to running and swimming), or is there something else going on here?

Thanks,

David