This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Venu SW 4.50 is now live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile (pending rollout). 

Change Log

• Made improvements to music provider syncing
  • No way. You also don't have the old firmware.

If you call support they say you have to hard reset your watch. Did you try that? If not, try it. 

In the forum you cant expect any reaction from Former Member or Garmin itself. They don't recognize the forum. Urgent FW failures need 4 or 5 weeks to fix. 

• Good news, my issue seems to have resolved itself.  I let the watch discharge battery until it powered itself off, then charged it up completely.  After that, the battery life went back to normal.

• have you corrected the sensitivity of the waking up when the wrist turns?
    I think it's really better now!
  • Alerts i set for runs are no longer working.

• So I did few days of testing and in my case it's always on display (most probably). Previously I had 4 days, after update 23h (including screen turned off for 7h during sleep). Now after turning it off it's way better. Dumb update.

• Still no fix for the slow wake up time for Garmin and third party watch faces downloaded from the Connect IQ Store. 

• So many complaints here ... Is it only me without any serious issues with my Venu? I mean, yes, 3rd party watch faces are slow, but I just switched to a built-in one. I never had battery draining issue, I never had a bluetooth connection issue, I can set the display brightness, my wallet stayed in place after the update and works perfectly, sleep tracking seems to be very precise as well.

• I'm the same, no real issues here either.  Took a while to pick up GPS on my last ride, but I put that down to running the beta FW.  I'm actually looking to upgrade to a FR945 and have just bought an Edge 530 I'm that impressed with Garmin

• Edge 530 Seems to be interesting. If I can keep up my biking routine, I will surely buy something similar. For now I just invested $10 into a phone support and I am relying on my Venu for bike monitoring. But it won't count cadence and some other biking similar staff. If in 2 months I am still biking regularly I may buy an Edge 830 with Mountain Bike Bundle.

• After this update my watch stopped monitoring Heart rate... What should i do? Anyone else with same problem?