This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Venu SW 4.40 is live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile (pending rollout). 

Change Log

• Updated stopwatch activities to include device information
  • Added prompt for software update after downloading over WiFi
  • Fixed deletion of Connect IQ items
  • Added intervals option to cardio
  • Improved Body Battery and Stress graphs
  • Updated activity summary Vo2 Max banner
  • Fixed initial setup to ensure units are always being set
  • Added support for additional emojis
  • Fixed processing of preloaded workouts on a language change
  • Fixed potential crash on Connect IQ updates
  • Fixed the calendar widget to show more events
  • Fixed alarm timeouts
  • Fixed possible crash on heart rate graph
  • Fixed backlight timeout on watch face
  • Fixed an issue preventing contacts from being deleted
  • Same here. Battery issue persists. 

• I am still on 3.4, so I can't speak about any of these issues from experience.  Since my wife's watch updated to 4.4, she is complaining very loudly about how unresponsive gestures is for her.  She went in and checked, and sensitivity is set to High.  She says that it is barely working anymore.  She was also complaining about issues with the heart rate sensor, but I didn't get any details.

I thought that Fitbit updates were bad when I was on the Ionic, but Fitbit puts Garmin to shame.  It seems like every time Garmin releases an update, they break many more things than they fix.

• My battery is draining much faster now too.  The sleep matrix now says I'm awake most of the night too.

• Since this update battery is a disaster. today i lost 50% during 4h. No activities, nothing changes since before update.

Disappointed

• Cant belive this disater by a manufacturer like garmin. Same on the VA4 Site.

But i also belive that garmin dosent wake up.

• Uppdatera:

battery complete drained from 0600 to 0950. Fully charged and nothing special activtiy GPS or anything. Were can one get Some refund.... 

before update I charged every 4-5 days. 

• It's been 30 hours since full charge and my battery is at 77%.

I don't wear it at night. Typical day starts at 5.30am until 6.30pm with 1.5hrs of weight training/cardio and music while workout. I'm also on the latest SW 4.40

• Did a complete factory reset yesterday. And after completed the setup and reconnect as a new unit to garmin connect i now have had watch on all night and a few hours in the morning only loosing 3% batter went from 82% to 79%.

So it may have helped out although its sad to have to do a reset.

• 48 hours since full charge

Same daily routine with 1.5 hours of workout with music on and it's at 52%.

Can easily last 3 days if not more. 

As someone else pointed do reset. 

• When is this update available in the Netherlands. Currently running sw 3.8 on my Venu.